Returns and Damaged Goods
RETURNS / CANCELLATIONS
We hope that you are happy with your purchase but should you wish to return any item to us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product subject to the following conditions.
1. The goods must be unused and a request for the item to be returned is actioned within 7 working days after delivery.
2. If you exercise your right to cancel after the goods have been delivered you will be responsible for returning them at your own cost (we can arrange this through our couriers at a cost of £30) and must be in a re-saleable condition. Refunds will be processed within 30 days.
3. Customers are responsible for obtaining proof of delivery and receipt of returned goods.
4. Before returning any goods the Customer must contact Paul Case Boutique by email at email@example.com to obtain a returns number.
5. Bespoke / Special order goods made to your own specification cannot returned unless faulty. In the case of a fault to bespoke / special order item, a replacement will be supplied.
6. All refunds will be issued within 30 days.
7. Any costs of returning goods and are the responsibility of the Customer.
With high end products from time to time accidents do happen. Should your furniture or mirror arrive damaged, don't worry. Just contact us by telephone within 24 hours of delivery to notify us, then send us a photograph of the damage within 48 hours of the delivery then we will get a replacement out to you ASAP. Should we be unable to supply a replacement we will give you a full refund.